Thursday 5 January 2012

5 Days in !

Happy New Year!!
We are 5 days in to 2012 and its been busy, with family and friends but most of all I have decided to become a vegetarian!!! Can I do it???

Since New Years day I have been "Veggie", it's something I have been considering doing for a long time, so I decided on New Years day "its now or never".

My daughter is a vegetarian so I am used to cooking "veggie" meals when she comes to visit.

My son gave me a great vegetarian cookbook for Christmas so it seemed it was a good time to start. It's funny though every time I've cooked dinner so far, the rest of the family eats all my veggie things!! as well as the meat dishes I have cooked!!

The added advantage it seems is that in 5 days I have lost 2kg?
As you may have seen in my previous posts I am a keen gardener, so I think I will be expanding my vegie patch!


I love to cook so experimenting with new things will be fun.

1 comment: